Mercurial is a fast, lightweight source control management system designed for efficient handling of very large distributed projects.
its features include:
* o(1) delta-compressed file storage and retrieval scheme
* complete cross-indexing of files and changesets for efficient exploration
of project history
* robust sha1-based integrity checking and append-only storage model
* decentralized development model with arbitrary merging between trees
* high-speed http-based network merge protocol
* easy-to-use command-line interface
* integrated stand-alone web interface
* small python codebase
this package contains the architecture dependent files.