Check HP printer or multifunctional ink level
A very simple command to check the ink level of your HP printer or multifunctional.
Just type in the terminal 'hp-levels' and you know your ink level.
Tags: HP printer multifunctional ink level
Created: 9 months ago.
Last edited: 9 months ago.
Reviewed: 8 months ago.
Read 0 times.
|8 months ago||
|easy and useful. I cannot cross check since I do not have HP inkjet ;)|
|9 months ago||
|Useful thing to remember. Thanks|
Other tutorials from michelsaey
- Shutdown/Restart - Get rid of authentication during shutdown/restart
- Connect to a wireless network as standard user without administrator authentication
- Wallpaper changer in mate
- Reduce swappines
- Use 'Windows-key' for opening main menu instead of 'Alt-F1' in Mate
- Change ugly fonts in Firefox (KDE)
- Run pulseaudio systemwide
- Change file permissions with chmod
- Change Font Type and Color of Panel Clock in Mate