1. Have you main computer running directly off your modem, ensure it is working alright.
2. Turn everything off.
3. Wire up in the new configuration. (With the router now between the modem and the main "hard wired" computer.) Then switch it all on again.
4. From your browser inscribe the address 192.168.0.1 into the address bar then, after getting pass the login screen go to Set up.
5. In the Set up screen go to Manual Internet Connection Set up.
6. At the bottom of this new screen "press" the "Clone Your MAC Address" button.
(This assumes your ISP has the same default settings as mine!! If not adjust accordingly!! ;¬) )