Workforce Pro WP-4530

Gramps
  8 years ago
  Epson (Printer/Scanner/Multifunction)
  LMDE
  Works perfectly
What works:

I have not tried using the scanner so I can't say for sure if it will work or not hence the Overall status of Works partially.

As far as the printer itself goes it works perfectly and was a snap to install with the drivers included in LMDE. There are also drivers on the Epson site for printing and scanning. I have not tried those as the included printer driver work just fine.

Update 8-20-2013:
Downloaded the drivers for printing and scanning from the Epson website and installed both of them including the network module. AS stated before the printer is set up as Wifi only. After installing the Epson driver for the printer there were more options like being able to select the MP rear tray as well as some different paper types. The driver that comes with LMDE works but I would suggest installing the driver from Epson.

Scanner:
To be honest I wasn't expecting much when I installed the scanner driver seeing as I had no cable connection and any sorts. Much to my surprise I was able to scan using SimpleScan that is installed with LMDE by default.

Additional notes:

Updated 8/20/2013