- Tune a bit resolution and bitmap depth for grub resolution and startup graphic animated logo
- Touch pad enable/disable hardware button (on its right side) : once used, then the touchpad is ever disabled
(Added : after few weeks usage, touchpad get lost even through a reboot ==> it seems that xorg.conf has been changed. Wrong value is "/dev/psaux" instead of "/dev/input/mice" for device called "Mouse0")
- Touch pad : double point detection is not possible
- Energy Eco hardware button : not recognized
- Function Keys : Fn+F2, Fn+Home (Play-Pause), Fn+PgUp, Fn+PgDn, Fn+End ==> not recognized
- Fan is always on at medium speed (quite noisy) :
La laptop with Win 7 activates the fan at medium and fast rate only at load. But with Ubuntu/Mint, the fan seems to be always on at medium rate making a background noise. Actually, the internal temperature is not so hot. So I think it is a problem with sensor software calibration.