To solve the nvidia driver issue, I had to
* switch to a tty (Ctrl-Alt-F2 for instance),
* edit the /etc/X11/xorg.conf file to set vesa instead of nvidia
* run startx (yeah, X11 AND cinnamon finally started in a weird mode...)
* reinstall the driver (sudo apt-get install --reinstall nvidia-361)
* run driver-manager
* back and forth chose nvidia 361 and nvidia 304
* restart the whole process several time and finally, the nvidia 361 accepted to start
Solved ASUS BCM20702 bluetooth issue by installing manually Blueberry then reboot.
If still no icon in the tray but you can run blueberry manually (and it works), and if
dmesg|grep -i bluetooth
shows lines like:
[ 4.628966] bluetooth hci0: Direct firmware load for brcm/BCM20702A1-0b05-17cb.hcd failed with error -2
[ 4.628980] Bluetooth: hci0: BCM: Patch brcm/BCM20702A1-0b05-17cb.hcd not found
you can try this: http://plugable.com/2014/06/23/plugable-usb-bluetooth-adapter-solving-hfphsp-profile-issues-on-linux, it worked for me.