HP-G60519WM

naanoo
  8 years ago
  HP (Hewlett-Packard) (Laptop or Netbook)
  Mint (older version)
  Works partially
What doesn't work:

when i decide to try the linux mint "Isadora" my first time that i try to a Linux Distribution , i was sorprised, its a very very good distro, i love it, better than Ubuntu i think, but this problem was solved in ubuntu 10.10, i dont know if in Linux mint Isadora was solved, its about the micropgone i have a conexant chipset, who manage the microphone and the speakers with the headphone
output, so here is the problem, when i play a video in youtube or i put music, the headphones and the speakers works at the same time , when i plug in the headphones its doesnt hear well, and the speakers, works too having the headphones plugged, so is very sad, because i am a fan of Linux MINT, here in Mexico, i recomended Linux mint to everyody, my family, friends and often i make installs,if i was developer, for sure that i work for Linux Mint, so this is my problem, i expect to be solved soon

i have a Hp G60-519WM Notebook 3Gb RAM, Intel Processor Celeron 2.2 GHz, Wifi Atheros 9285, 250 Gb of hard disk drive. intel graphics GMA... i dont remember.
here
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=4039377&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&submit;.y=0&submit;.x=0&lang=en&cc=us