8 years ago
Packard-Bell (Laptop or Netbook)
Mint (older version)
Everything works fine.... and all devices had been detected and installed automaticaly, when u install/upgrade ur version from dvd...
What doesn't work:
I tried to upgrade directly tokatia version, by modifing directly the source list, and when i did reboot my laptop some problems apeared :
- no more network conection,
- no more dvd-drive recognition
- no possibilities to update/upgrade
- no failsafe as super-user option to fix problem encountered
- version 14 not recognized
What was done to make it work:
with some search in the community mint/ubuntu... everything works fine....
I strated to use mint since version 5......until now on.... linux mint rocks!!!