1. SD-card is not accessible unless booting with it inside.
2. Can not switch between keyboard layouts like I did in 9LTS
3. Could not handle the partition editor in the beginning of installation or other falure. Could not resume.
2. Re-installed with Swedish keyboard and now search, cut and paste from a text file in case I want to write in German or Spanish.
3. Erased Windows, Linux Mint 9LTS and all my photos and other info collected.
Mint 12 works good and fairly fast on my netbook and skype that did not work before on 9LTS works fine now.