Imagine a nice green Linux Mint minimalist logo on the back of a laptop (similar to apple logo on iMacs)

tpapastylianou
  8 years ago
  Selected

What the title says. More wishful thinking than an idea as such.
A laptop like that would be so incredibly sexy :p
How can we do that?

PS. By minimalist logo I was thinking something along the lines of jernau's linux mint graphite logo, i.e. this (click), rather than the current LM one, which isn't really laptop logo material :)

Latest comments
dagon 7 years ago

"Perhaps there should be a shop for Linux Mint goodies?"
I think so. People are actually willing to pay for the logos. Pay to do commercial for the product. That's something to embrace!

RayWoods 7 years ago

Stickers for sale? At least then there will be conformity. Perhaps there should be a shop for Linux Mint goodies?

New > Considered

blueXrider 8 years ago

I rather care about what's on the inside of my laptop.

pfjap-paco 8 years ago

I WANT ONE.

passstab 8 years ago

this is two abstract

Ioseph 8 years ago

If the sell it I would buy.

RobinJ 8 years ago

It would be a kinda nice idea to sell things like a sticker for your laptop, or a replacement for your (stinky) Windows/Super key.

M_onkeyman 8 years ago

I like this one:

http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=49503

Jac978 8 years ago

Agree.

wanda 8 years ago

Nice.

mikefreeman 8 years ago

It would have to be a sticker (unless Clem is planning on going into laptop case manufacturing), which might not look all that nice. That said, make a good bumper sticker for LM, and it could be used for your car or your laptop (if that's the look you're going for).

It could also produce a little bit of income. T-Shirts and mugs would be fun, too. A whole line of LM-themed products. I'd buy the whole lot of them if I can afford it, but I don't know if Clem's into the merchandise selling gig.

tpapastylianou 8 years ago

PS. This logo has my vote as an official Linux Mint logo btw.