They offer different flash templates with latest features.
Login

Forgot password
Register
Back

XFCE and Razor-qt in Linux Mint 13

Created 7 years ago, edited 7 years ago.
Status changed 6 years ago
Author:

jose_manuel
Implemented
  Score:
20 votes
Idea:

Just for the next version of Linux Mint (13) would have to leave the desktop versions of XFCE and Razor-qt. Also versions of KDE and LXDE traditional course. Best Regards .... Mint is the best distribution !!!!. Mint is the best distribution Yeah !!!!

Comments:

6 years ago

matiphas
would love to see razor-qt in lmde as soon as it is perceived as mature enough. Any way, Debian will end up with it in its repos...  
7 years ago

sunewbie
even I have idea Mint 13 XFCE

http://community.linuxmint.com/idea/view/2227

7 years ago

jose_manuel
Estimated People: I wish to focus on making more better versions of Linux Mint, newly I have just passed from Linux Mint 12 KDE to Linux Mint 12 LXDE recently, but really could not stand the mistakes that had Linux Mint 12 KDE, especially in the same KDE desktop. A Great Deception !! I wish that Linux Mint 13 LTS out much better than Lisa came out, especially with KDE and LXDE !! (Gnome 3 and Cinnamon are shit). Best Regards.  
7 years ago

quake0
That would be nice! I will stick with LXDE! Maybe we could get more people in the community to make a new distro.  
7 years ago

jose_manuel
Yes it is true that there exists MATE, but I really not convince me too, I do not see much future. I think XFCE and LXDE have a better prognosis for the future that the MATE project. Thank you anyway for your comment.....  
7 years ago

Alexio
There is also the MATE desktop.

Linux Mint 12 Lisa has MATE packages (1.0 release); if you want to try the latest MATE packages (1.1 release) there are repositories for the Ubuntu and Debian based editions of Linux Mint.

7 years ago

jose_manuel
Do not forget the other desktop environments. The Linux Mint Team should focus on Linux Mint KDE, LXDE, XFCE and Razor-qt. I think they're the best desktop environments today. Cinnamon is really a great promise, but Gnome 3 so far is really Shit.-  

Other ideas from jose_manuel