LIKE Button For Comments Posted By Different Users

telcnas
  10 years ago
  Reviewed

Rather than writing a comment which is quite similar to a particular existing comment, its better to support that existing comment.

Many users are not in habit of posting comments. They simply either demote or promote a particular idea or tutorial which may discourage a particular reader(mostly when it gets demoted).

By providing an option like such will atleast make readers to click on "like" button of a particular comment depending upon their level of satisfaction or the avilability of comments to which they agree with.

On the other hand the authors can draw a clear picture of readers opinion about their idea or tutorial.

Latest comments
fabietto0102 9 years ago

promoting: I like how opinions or comments are handled in sites like stackoverflow.com, where the highest regarded answer/comment is on top.
Forums are nice but it's not the best way to find an answer to a question or what the community as a whole thinks about any given topics.

sujitnag 9 years ago

promoting...................

all type of investment must have some returns may be in form of unlike.
It help to understand the thought of the community.

michelsaey 10 years ago

When someone else comment and I agree with that comment, why do I have to put that same comment twice?

It's more useful to vote for the comments instead of give the same comment twice.

telcnas 10 years ago

@chassum : I truly like your suggestion, its quite more sensible, hence I changed the content and title of my idea accordingly.

@chassum & @timpster : thanks for your opinion...

chassum 10 years ago

Maybe just a 'like' button. I'm not sure I could handle the rejection of an 'unlike' button.