They offer different flash templates with latest features.
Login

Forgot password
Register
Back

Super Boot Manager should be installed by default on Linux Mint

Created 4 years ago, edited 4 years ago.
Status changed 4 years ago
Author:

Brahim
Considered
  Score:
16 votes
Idea:

Super Boot Manager is a GUI tool to manage the plymouth splash screen at start-up and shutdown. I think it should be preconfigured and preinstalled on Linux Mint to allow for better customization. It should also include a set of new Mint themes besides the currently available ones. I have been using it since the release Linux Mint Katya and it's very stable.

Comments:

4 years ago

other
Aged! From freedom came elegance. Fom freedom to customize and personalize everything.  
4 years ago

Hammer459
I agree with @telcnas , you have been posting a long row of personal preference posts.
Write a tutorial on how to make Mint cooler as you see it and I will be happy to promote that.
This is demoted though

4 years ago

telcnas
sorry but rather than suggesting personal preferences over here....the best approach is to submit an article discussing the facts like pros,cons,usage of a particular application under tutorial section or you may even suggest a link to a useful application there only.....

you may also customize your live cd (or live image) including apps you need....there are many applications available..just google it....

Other ideas from Brahim