Compiz-MATE 0.8.8 should be included in Linux Mint repostory
Status changed 4 years ago
|4 years ago||
I think the compiz cube is the kewlest user environment ever. Mate could by default install the cube and preposition default apps on the various sides. So you'd have a cubeside with terminal, config, sysmon and software manager. Then you'd have another side dedicated to texting, email, dictionary, Libreoffice a character finder. An allout programming side and a browsing side, all preconfigured on the cube.
You can easily expand or reduce the number of sides on the "cube". It would be nice if the differend functionalities were easily recognisable through indicative backgrounds on the various sides of the cube.
I thought PClinuxOS had experimented with various pre-cooked pages but not laid out shaped as a cube.
Other ideas from Brahim
- Linux Mint Ultimate Edition for offline work
- New default splash screen for Linux Mint
- Mint Tweak
- New login and logout sounds
- New green themes and wallpapers
- Mintsaver installed by default on Linux Mint
- XBMC preinstalled and preconfigured in Linux Mint 15
- Linux Mint professional support services
- Steam should be included in the software Manager of Linux Mint 15
- Super Boot Manager should be installed by default on Linux Mint
- Linux Mint 15 Olivia: Concept Cinnamon desktop
- Grub Customizer should be included in Linux Mint repository
- Mint needs a better onsceen keyboard
- "lock panel" option on Linux Mint Mate/Cinnamon
- Chameleonic theme for Linux Mint
- Linux Mint 13 LTS iso respin
- Cinnamon and touchscreen: The 3d input!
- Mintstick must have a "persistence" option
- Mintupdate troubleshoot/ autocorrection option