"Latest" as default sorting for ideas page.

keyneom
  10 years ago
  Considered

I would also like to see the default sorting on the ideas page be "latest" instead of "top rated," a top rated is good for the home page but not for letting people see the new Idea coming in from the community. This too should be implemented "http://community.linuxmint.com/idea/view/443."
Latest comments
blueXrider 9 years ago

See remoulder for the basic same idea. Need to have threads for ideas

Lopau 10 years ago

I think this is a modification that would be welcome. When I go to the ideas page the first thing I do is to switch to "latest" to see what's new.

keyneom 10 years ago

Actually it is an idea separate and distinct from the other Idea, but I thought that since they touch a similar topic they could hopefully get fixed -and I say fixed because I view it more as an error that ought to be fixed- together, so in an effort to advance the other idea as well I provided the address to it. I can understand how you would think it was a comment though since I started the idea with a phrase like "I would ALSO like to see" but if you like I could rephrase the idea to state "Change the default sorting on the Ideas page to "Latest" instead of "Top Rated"

remoulder 10 years ago

This is an opinion not an idea and should be posted as a comment on the existing idea.

RayWoods 10 years ago

I personally employ "Ideas for which I haven't voted" but Latest gets my vote!