shortcuts on taskbar/shorcuts en barra de tareas

Brandon_Baez_1996
  4 days ago
  Under review

Hola equipo mint, me encantaria que pusieran una opcion en la barra de tareas, una opcion para poder colocar links de paginas mas visitadas con el navegador firefox, asi simplemente daria clic en el icono de la barra de tareas y ya no tendria que esperar a que cargara el navegador o en su defecto me haria llegar mas rapido a la pagina del navegador.

Hello mint team, I would love you to put an option in the taskbar, an option to be able to place links to the most visited pages with the firefox browser, so you would simply click on the icon in the taskbar and you would no longer have to wait for that the browser will load or, failing that, would make me get to the browser page faster.

Latest comments
Brandon_Baez_1996 2 days ago

It would be a good idea that it could not only be done with firefox but also with chrome, opera or any browser, you would only have to add the default browser, it would not only work with firefox, it would also give access to progressive web apps

Dogmaster6 4 days ago

Not really worth the dev time, firefox still has to load. It could be useful as a shortcut, but in reality, there's more important things for the mint team to focus on.
This most likely has to be implemented by firefox themselves, not mint team.

remoulder 4 days ago

Firefox is a separate application and would always have to load if not already running whether there was a link or not. How to place links on the taskbar is a support question, please use the forums