9 years ago
Under dev. review
1. Don't care.
2. In Fx I use the mouse wheel click on the link (Ctrl-click should produce the same result), and Ctrl-W to close the tab it produces. IMO unnecessary to do anything.
3. Don't care.
4. So, you want more traffic to your site by having links to it from this? That's what I read from it.
5. That's a support question, IMO.
I agree about the smilies.
After reading the idea / ideas. There are still things that need to be addressed.
The status of this post is still under "NEW". Moderators? What's going on?
Because I think some of this has merit, give it a vote.
Please separate your ideas.
I specially like 2) and 3).
1. PNG should be prioritized over JPG _any day_.
2. Maybe add Breadcrumbs? (More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breadcrumb_(navigation) )
3. Been promoted several times.
4. Sounds like a good idea.
5. I got mine instantly. I think it comes down to the person registerings email service. Not the actual system behind the registration on this site.
Minty Links! love it!
ArcherSeven said: “Ya. Didn't want to scatter it around, though.” meant for adaemox
Good ideas, but all lumped together is annoying.
agree on 2)
I strongly agree with 2) and 3)
My response is almost identical to KittyKat and Lumenary. Although I have FreeNas instead of Arch on another box.
Oops... Got mixed up - switch (3.) and (4.) above.
(1.) Ditto. (2.) Ditto. (3.) Ditto. (4.) List should allow users to list multiple alternate distros, not just one. (5.) Did not have this problem; received email in less than 15 seconds after registering.
Oh; and a place to show of our Mint and non-Mint desktops :P. Everyone likes to be cocky every now and then ;)
1.) PNG is very nice. Must agree.
2.) Convenient. I like it.
3.) VERY Nice. Mint/Arch guy here, too. But you already knew that. :D
4.) This would be nice, giving the community supported Mint sites a little more traffic and notice.
5.) I got my email immediately. :P