How to install Archey and Screenfetch
- sudo apt-get install lsb-release scrot
- wget http://github.com/downloads/djmelik/archey/archey-0.2.8.deb
- sudo dpkg -i archey-0.2.8.deb
- wget http://served.kittykatt.us/projects/screenfetch/screenfetch-2.4.0.deb
- sudo dpkg -i screenfetch-2.4.0.deb
To automatically start Archey or Screenfetch whenever you open the terminal, you just need to add “archey” or “screenfetch” into the bashrc file (/home/username/.bashrc for local user).
Tags: archey, archey linux mint, screenfetch, screenfetch linux mint
Created: 1 year ago.
Last edited: 1 year ago.
Reviewed: 1 year ago.
Read 0 times.
|1 month ago||
|Thanks for the tutorial.|
|5 months ago||
|Creator of screenfetch, here: I really try to keep that package updated, but it's not really. My server is debian now, though, so I might automate that process on tagged commits. I'll comment here again if I do that.|
|6 months ago||
Thank you for tutorial :)