Amule-adunanza is a peer-to-peer file sharing application, designed to connect to the edonkey and kadu networks. it is specifically designed for systems located behind fastweb nat network. it has a wide range of features, including many of the original emule and amule client, like:
* online signature, source exchange, compressed transfers, secure
identification, and ip filter support
* boolean search, which can be local, global, or in the kadu network
* checks against aggressive clients
* slot allocation, to decide the number of remote clients
* systray works well both in gnome and kde
a daemonized version of the application that does not need a graphic environment to run is available in the amule-adunanza-daemon package, and various utilities of interest can be found in the amule-adunanza-utils and amule-adunanza-utils-gui packages, including the ed2k link handler.