BlueDevil is a set of components which integrate Bluetooth in KDE. It contains:
* A KDE Control Module (KCM) to configure all the Bluetooth-related options.
* Integration with the KDE input/output system (KIO), which allows you to
discover and explore Bluetooth devices from your favorite file browser.
* A wizard to pair your devices and connect directly to services they offer,
such as input (mouse, keyboard, Wiimote) and audio (headsets, phones).
* A system tray application from where all BlueDevil actions can be done
(disconnect devices, send files, configure, etc).
* A daemon which listens to incoming requests, for example to receive files
or to introduce a requested PIN.