With ChessX you can operate your collection of chess games in many ways: browse, edit, add, organize, analyze, etc.
- Multi-platform. Supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Load and save PGN files.
- Work with multiple databases simultaneously.
- Browse games, including variations.
- Enter moves, variations and comments.
- Setup board, copy/paste FEN.
- Search header (click on columns in game list header).
- Display opening tree for the current position.
- Analyze using UCI and Winboard/XBoard chess engines.
- Observe and play games on FICS.