Cryptmount is a utility for creating encrypted filesystems & swap partitions and which allows an ordinary user to mount/unmount filesystems without requiring superuser privileges.
It offers the following features:
* easy and safe on-demand access to filesystems without su/sudo;
* access passwords can be changed easily without involving the sys-admin;
* filesystems can reside on raw disk partitions or ordinary files;
* supports LUKS encrypted filesystems created by cryptsetup;
* encrypted access keys can be stored on removable media
(e.g. USB flash disks);
* includes support for encrypted swap partitions;
* multiple filesystems can be stored in a single disk partition;
* encrypted filesystems can be initialized at boot-up or on demand;
* temporary filesystems can be setup via command-line,
for use in shell-scripts;
* transparent configuration of dm-crypt & loopback devices during mounting;
* access keys can optionally be made compatible with OpenSSL.