just a little effort and then work like a charm
I did the same thing as mikes1013 and got the same positive result! Now I can access my company's hosted Exchange server from Evolution - YIPEE!
In reply to the negative review; I had the same thing happen to me. I ended up exiting the application and killing all processes that had the name revolution in them. Then deleted all revolution packages including evolution-ews and finally reinstalling just evolution-ews. Not sure what fixed it but I'm now connected to my Exchange 2013 work server without any problems
It just simply doesn't work. I go through the wizard that evolution launches on first run, enter all the information, click apply, and even get to the evolution main interface. However my account never actually shows up anywhere in the program (even under edit > preferences > accounts) and when I restart the program it acts like it never saved and shows me the first run add an account wizard all over again! completely useless!!!!