Glogg is a multi-platform GUI application to browse and search through long or complex log files. It is designed with programmers and system administrators in mind and can be seen as a graphical, interactive combination of grep and less.
Main features include:
* Accept egrep regular expression to search or filter the log.
* Interactively display results of the search in a second, filtered window.
* Colorize the log and the search results.
* Read the file directly from disk, without loading it into memory.
* Happily handle big (>4 GiB) files.
* Read UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1 encoded files.
* Follow a log in real-time as it is written to disk.
* Allow one to insert marks in the logs to interesting lines.
* Support less/vim like keyboard commands to move around the file.