Configuration dialog to adapt GTK+ applications appearance to your taste under KDE. Among its many features, it lets you:
- Choose which theme is used for GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3.x applications.
- Tweak some GTK+ applications behaviour.
- Select what icon theme to use in GTK+ applications.
- Select GTK+ applications default fonts.
- Easily browse and install new GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3.x themes.
This package contains kde-gtk-config module for KDE System Settings and common files (icons, localization files and etc).