The Python Enterprise Application Kit (PEAK) is a set of Python libraries to help develop large-scale Python applications.
PEAK includes libraries and frameworks to support: component integration, component configuration , document-driven testing, event-driven programming, storage management and persistence, domain modelling, and much more.
This package provides a subset of utilities related to PEAK, and commonly found as dependencies for PEAK-based components. In particular, this package provides:
* AddOns - dynamic mixins with private attribute and methods
* BytecodeAssembler - code object generation assembling bytecode
* Extremes - absolute max and min values (PEP 326 implementation)
* ProxyTypes - general purpose proxy and wrapper types
* SymbolType - symbol type, i.e., enumerations