Routes is a Python re-implementation of the Rails routes system for mapping URLs to Controllers/Actions and generating URLs. Routes makes it easy to create pretty and concise URLs that are RESTful with little effort.
Speedy and dynamic URL generation means you get a URL with minimal cruft (no big dangling query args). Shortcut features like Named Routes cut down on repetitive typing.
* Named Routes
* Sophisticated Route lookup and URL generation
* Wildcard path's before and after static parts
* Groupings syntax to allow flexible URLs to accommodate almost any need
* Sub-domain support built-in
* Conditional matching based on domain, cookies, HTTP method (RESTful), and
* Easily extensible utilizing custom condition functions and route generation
* Extensive unit tests