Tellico is a collection manager for KDE. It includes default collections for books, bibliographies, comic books, videos, music, coins, stamps, trading cards, and wines.
Tellico capabilities include:
* creation of user-defined custom collections with unlimited fields,
* automatically formatted names,
* sorting and filtering by any field or property,
* ISBN validation,
* full customization for printing or display through XSLT files,
* import and export of CSV, RIS, BibTeX and BibTeXML files,
* import data from Amazon, IMDb, CDDB or any US-MARC compliant z39.50 server.
Tellico files are stored in XML format, avoiding the need for a database server, and allowing other software applications to use the data.