Tilix is a feature-rich tiling terminal emulator following the GNOME human interface design guidelines. Its many features include:
* Layout terminals in any fashion by splitting them horizontally or
* Terminals can be re-arranged using drag and drop both within and
* Terminals can be detached into a new window via drag and drop.
* Input can be synchronized between terminals so commands typed in
one terminal are replicated to the others.
* Supports notifications when processes are completed out of view.