warzone2100

3D real time strategy game
  http://www.wz2100.net/
  20 reviews

In Warzone 2100 you command the forces of “The Project” in a battle to rebuild the world after mankind has almost been destroyed by nuclear missiles.

The game offers campaign, tutorial, multi-player and single-player skirmish modes.

An extensive tech tree with over 400 different technologies, combined with the unit design system, allows for a wide variety of possible units and tactics.

Warzone 2100 was created by Pumpkin Studios, published by Eidos Interactive and is currently developed by the Warzone 2100 Project.

The campaign video sequences are not yet distributed here, please see the Warzone 2100 website for details on downloading and installing them.
Latest reviews
josafa_dieb 5 years ago

jogo é muito bom, mas deu problema no meu último save no modo campanha.

Ota1991 5 years ago

its not up to date. the flatpack version is.

SamuelHimself 6 years ago

so addictive and takes a lot of time

darkscrap 6 years ago

Loved playing this game. Challanging, but addicting. :-)

bash_potato 6 years ago

I come from a Starcraft Broodwar background. Easily the most difficult RTS ever made. And I must say I love that there is an opensource RTS, that is actually good, and it is difficult, not on the same playing field as BW, but none the less, an excellent game. Love it!

nerozero 6 years ago

Very Very Very nice strategy !

INovozhilov 6 years ago

Лучший!

praveenp 6 years ago

Great Game

1Katana 6 years ago

Top game

novell 6 years ago

В поддержку, развивайте проект и сделайте русский язык!

abdullahsy 7 years ago

Viva gaming on linux..

aasami 7 years ago

This is the first RTS where you can keep your skilled units from mission to mission. Love it!

BLKBRDSR71 7 years ago

The best RTS for linux... Nuff said.

vahid-mint 7 years ago

highly customisable game. one of its kind. but it could have better graphic(or same graphic and better design)

wsnlndr 8 years ago

Un clásico, bastante bueno.

matafleur 8 years ago

superb

Michaelhaddad 8 years ago

best rts game on linux mint

FantaMix 8 years ago

I love this game)

hawksquawks 8 years ago

Played this game as a child on PS1 i even played the demo on a demo disk back in 2001. I love this game So i am pleased to see this in the software center. The game runs great in linux mint

LinuxFan5 8 years ago

Looks a bit like the Earth Game-Series (The Moon Project). Great!