X-cd-roast is a full x based cd-writer-program and is the successor of cdwtools-0.93. it is a frontend for cd related programs like cdwrite and mkisofs.
feature list of 0.98alpha:
- easy setup and intuitive x11 user interface
- gui based on gtk+ instead of tcl/tk (100% new c-code)
- copies most data/mixed-mode/audio-cds (data also on-the-fly)
- master data-cds and rearrange audio-cds (data also on-the-fly)
- create your own audio-cds (full disk-at-once support)
- multisession/bootable cd creation.
- supports most scsi/atapi/parallel-cd-writers available
- supports different international languages
- cddb-lookups and cd-text
- online help
- administration mode for usage in computer pools.
- fully themeable via gtk-themes
- runs on most common unix-operation-systems
(primary platforms: linux and solaris)