Optimizar el Audio en Mint 14 Nadia

harmonix78
  11 years ago

Que se escuche Bien!

Tener sonido aveces no es suficiente, se tiene que escuchar GRANDIOSO y para eso es necesario tener un ecualizador y  para esto Pulseaudio Equalizer es el programa adecuado para Instalarlo en Linux Mint 14 puedes agregar el PPA correspondiente y luego instalar el paquete pulseaudio-equalizer con los siguientes comando:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nilarimogard/webupd8
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install pulseaudio-equalizer

Fuente: http://www.comoinstalarlinux.com/que-hacer-despues-de-instalar-ubuntu-12-10/

Comments
ElsL 10 years ago

@telcnas, I followed your instructions to add the equalizer to the sound menu. It worked fine, but after a restart the sound applet disappeared from the panel and I can't figure out how to get it back. I copied the original applet.js back to /usr/share/cinnamon/applets/sound@cinnamon.org/ but that doesn't help. The sound applet is checked in the panel applications list.
Any idea?

telcnas 11 years ago

Actually I just did this experiment & it worked like a charm.... :) :) :)

That's why I love linux, everything is open for you...... Stupid Windows..

telcnas 11 years ago

But please do provide link from next time onwards rather than copying whole tutorial as per the @remoulder comment :) :)

telcnas 11 years ago

Nice one....
You may even add integrate it in your sonund menu. Just follow instructions below carefully....

Step1: Go to /usr/share/cinnamon/applets/sound@cinnamon.org/
Step2: make backup of applet.js
Step3: Open applet.js for editing using root privileges
Step4: Search for line mentioned below:

this.menu.addSettingsAction(_("Sound Settings"), 'gnome-sound-panel.desktop');

Step5: Now below this line add following line:
this.menu.addSettingsAction(_("Audio Equalizer"), 'pulseaudio-equalizer.desktop');

Step6: Save it.

Step7: Go to /usr/share/applications/
Step8: Make sure that pulseaudio-equalizer.desktop exist

Step9: Logout & Login

Hurray... Audio Equalizer Now Available thourgh Sound Icon in Panel

remoulder 11 years ago

Do not copy content from other sites and post it here as your tutorial, just provide the link to the other site.

Hammer459 11 years ago

orks like a charm :-)
Nice and concise tutorial. And I don't even understand Portugese or Spanish