Converter MOD para mp3

ice2642
  5 years ago

Formatos como MOD, sm3, s3m entre outros eram usados nos Trackers que se iniciaram na época dos Commodore Vic 20, depois se expandiram para os Commodore C-64, Amiga, DOS entre outros. São arquivos de musicas muito pequenos e ideais para jogos. Mas nos dias atuais, o mp3 conseguiu grande parte dos aplicativos, então se tornou interessante poder converter estes arquivos de musica para o formato.

A conversão é bastante simples. se usa o ffmpeg para isto na linha de comando.

ffmpeg -i arquivo.MOD arquivo.mp3

Para instalar o ffmpeg, vai depender da distribuição linux que você usa. No Debian, Ubuntu, Mint e derivados pode ser instalado com o tradicional

sudo apt install ffmpeg.

Espero que tenham gostado da dica.

Até a próxima.

English by google translator.

Formats like MOD, sm3, s3m among others were used in Trackers that began in the time of Commodore Vic 20, then expanded to Commodore C-64, Amiga, DOS among others. They are very small music files and ideal for games. But nowadays, mp3 has gotten a lot of applications, so it became interesting to be able to convert these music files to the format.

ffmpeg -i file.MOD file.mp3

To install ffmpeg, it will depend on the linux distribution you use. In Debian, Ubuntu, Mint and derivatives can be installed with the traditional

sudo apt install ffmpeg.

I hope you enjoyed the tip.

To the next.
To install ffmpeg, it will depend on the linux distribution you use. In Debian, Ubuntu, Mint and derivatives can be installed with the traditional sudo apt install ffmpeg.

I hope you enjoyed the tip.

To the next.

The conversion is quite simple. ffmpeg is used for this on the command line.
Comments
remoulder 5 years ago

This is not a tutorial