You don't have to install hp ink tray service or use the printer dialog box. You just need to follow these 9 easy steps to complete setup of your Wireless HP Printer.
- Switch on the power button of your wireless printer.
- Wait for some time until the name of your printer or the manufactured factory name is shown up in your wireless wlan list.
- Click and discconect from your WLAN and connect to the printer network.
- Type in Wireless Printer Manufactured password, afterwards you can change the name and password.
- Go to the document you want to print.
- Setup some pages.
- After click on the print destination by clicking on your printer name.
- Click on 'OK' by configuring print settings.
- Your Document will now being printed.
Thanks for reading my article.