Corrector ortográfico Español [LMDE] [Kile - emesene]

carlosjimy
  12 years ago

Hace algunos días noté que en algunos programas que se ofrecía la opción de correción ortográfica no se disponía de la opción para español. Buscando en la red, note que en LMDE no está por defecto instalado el paquete aspell-es. Una vez instaldo este paquete se puede seleccionar corregir la ortografía en varios programas, como Kile o emesene. De este modo los pasos son:

• Instalar aspell, y aspell-es: sudo apt-get install aspell aspell-es
  • Para emese instalar además python-gtkspell: sudo apt-get install python-gtkspell

Una pequeña solución a un pequeño problema que econtré.

In order to allow some software corrects spelling in spanish we need to install some packages that aren't installed by default:

• Install aspell, y aspell-es: sudo apt-get install aspell aspell-es
  • To emese also install python-gtkspell: sudo apt-get install python-gtkspell

It works at least in Kile and Emesene. A small solution to a small problem I found.

Comments
Anleoje 12 years ago

Gracias / Thank you xD

carlosjimy 12 years ago

Ok, thanks @blueXrider, I'll copy the translation. I would prefer to post in both spanish and english, becouse sometimes is a little dificult find tutorials in spanish.

blueXrider 12 years ago

A few days ago I noticed that some programs that are offered the option of spelling correction is not available the option for Spanish. Searching the network, note that default is LMDE package installed aspell-es. Instaldo Once this package you can select correct spelling in several programs, such as Kile and emesene. Thus the steps are:

Install aspell and aspell-is: sudo apt-get install aspell aspell-is

To also install python-Emese GtkSpell: sudo apt-get install python-GtkSpell

A small solution to a small problem that find us.

Thank you for the information. It would be nice if the tutorial were translated before posting for those of us that don't speak Spanish.