Born in England in 1962 (55 years old). Brought up in Northern Nigeria, secondary and tertiary education in Britain. Twenty five years experience in the oil and gas industry. Ten years Drilling Supervisor experience.
British and Australian Passport holder, Canadian Permanent Resident status, Malaysian Residential Visa holder (MM2H).
Based out of Australia (nearest airport: Perth International Airport).
• Currently consulting for Shell Brunei as a Drilling Supervisor (HPHT project / Jack-up).
• Talisman: Eighteen months on Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD) project in the Kurdish mountains of Iraq.
• Anadarko: Eight months on one well HPHT project: Wildcat exploration well in the Makassar Strait, offshore Borneo / Indonesia (Jack-up).
• EnCana: Twenty months as a Drilling Engineer / Drilling Supervisor / Sub-Sea Supervisor on Deep Panuke Project. East Coast Canada / Atlantic Ocean (Jack-up and Norwegian ROV construction vessels).
• Oil-Search: Two years working Heli-Rigs (triples) in the Highlands of Papua New Guinea.
• ENI: Seven months offshore Australia (semi-subs).
• Woodside: Eight months offshore Australia (semi-subs).
• Santos: Three months in the desert of Southern Australia (Land Rigs / Cooper Basin).
• Shell: One year offshore Malaysia (jack-ups, semi-subs and semi-sub tender barges).
Commenced oilfield career in 1984 with Baker-Hughes Inteq, working for ten years as an MWD Engineer, followed by five years as an Auto-Trak Rotary Steerable System Supervisor. After leaving Baker-Hughes Inteq in 2001, consulted for Sperry Sun as a Directional Driller for two and a half years (Geo-Pilot rotary steerable system experience).
I have worked in Iraq, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, Cambodia, Australia, Holland, France, Italy, Norway, Germany, UK, USA, Canada, Oman, Trinidad, Bahrain, Egypt, U.A.E, Algeria, Tunisia, Papua New Guinea, Nigeria, Singapore, East Timor, Kazakhstan and India.
|7 years ago||VISUAL GUIDE: Insert screenshots from Dropbox into Community.Linuxmint.com documents||6|
|7 years ago||VISUAL GUIDE: Jazz-up your shortcuts and icons with your choice of graphic images.||6|
|4 years ago||VISUAL GUIDE: Installing LibreOffice 5.0.1 on Linux Mint Debian Edition (LMDE 2) “Betsy”||6|
|7 years ago||VISUAL GUIDE: Oum el Ghaït, GIMP and Linux Folders||5|
|7 years ago||VISUAL GUIDE: Create icons on your Desktop and Menu which link to specific internet webpages.||4|
|7 years ago||Insert an image of Tux into your Community.Linuxmint.com document||4|
|7 years ago||VISUAL GUIDE: Create a new category in the Linux Mint Menu.||4|
|7 years ago||VISUAL GUIDE: Install Musique on a computer running Linux Mint 17.2||3|
|7 years ago||VISUAL GUIDE: Create modified Dropbox URL's for downloading files from Community.Linuxmint.com tutorials||1|
|7 years ago||VISUAL GUIDE: Create icons in your Menu which links to specific internet webpages.||0|
|7 years ago||Getting Musique to work on a computer running Linux Mint 17.2||0|
|7 years ago||VISUAL GUIDE: Install Pragha on a computer running Linux Mint 17.2||0|
|7 years ago||Install Asunder on a computer running Linux Mint 17.2||0|
|4 years ago||VISUAL GUIDE: Album cover graphics in the Musique music player||0|
|4 years ago||VISUAL GUIDE: Artist graphics in the Musique music player||-1|
""Visit BEGINNERS LEVEL: Install Asunder on a computer running Linux Mint 17.2 if you are new to Linux Mint and would like to see the various options for installing Asunder.""
"Pragha is not available for installation on Linux Mint through the normal channels (Software Manager or clicking the Install button on this webpage). The only way to get Pragha up and running on Linux Mint is to install an external repository on your computer. If you are new to Linux and need further advise on the risks involved with installing external repositories, click on the following link BEGINNERS LEVEL: Install Pragha on a computer running Linux Mint 17.2 "
"Visit HOWTO: Install Musique on a computer running Linux Mint 17.2 if you are new to Linux Mint and would like to see the various options for installing Musique."